What's the best day of my life?
"The day I woke up this morning!"
What is the worst day of my life?
- I do not know. Let me wake up first.
What should I change in my life, starting again?
- Nothing. What has been done can not be changed.
Would I like to live life first?
- No. The fact that he lived, you will not live.
Would I like to live longer?
- And who decided that I was dying?
Would I like to live longer on Earth?
- No. I want to go home.
Do I know what hunger is?
- Yes! This is when on the one hand a huge loaf of bread, and on the other hand God.
Do I have friends?
- Yes, if they have me.
Why do you need a night in your life?
- In order that if he falls asleep in sin, then wake up in repentance.
Where it is better to pray: in church or at home before icons?
"It's better to pray!"
When I see burning candles in the church, what do I think about?
- I think how many kind words were said that day.
Why do people need money?
- People do not need money. This money needs people.
Do I believe in God?
"I believe God."
What is most difficult: forgive or forget?
What is the worst sin?
- Confidence in that is sinless.
"REFLECTIONS" Grandpa Go