The leader of the Shiite movement of Lebanon, "Hezbollah" Hasan Nasrallah on Friday, 23 June, made statements warning Israel. According to Sheikh Nasrallah, a new war with Israel, which he can unleash in the region, will lead to the participation of "thousands of fighters from various (Muslim) countries." This is broadcast by the television channel Al Arabiya.
"The Israeli enemy must know that if he starts a war in Syria or Lebanon, this does not mean that the war will only be Lebanese-Israeli or Syrian-Israeli," the leader of Hezbollah said. "It (the war) will open the way for thousands, even hundreds of thousands of fighters, from all over the Arab and Islamic world to participate in it."
Hasan Nasrallah also accused Israel of trying to force the Palestinians to surrender. However, he said, this will not happen if the "axis of resistance" continues to grow stronger.
Recall, as previously reported EADaily, 21 June commander of the Air Force of Israel, Major-General Amir Eshel reported on the multiply increased combat power of the country's aviation. The Israeli commander made these statements, talking about a possible war with the Lebanese movement Hezbollah. "What we did in Lebanon for 34 days (the second Lebanon war 12 July - 14 August 2006 - EADaily), today we can do for 48-60 hours," said General Eshel.