The sixth instruction (Saturday)
Quotations from the book "Soulful teachings and messages"
1. If you happen to do something and call on God and the prayers of the saints, but still doubt, do this thing: it is according to the will of God, for you called God at the beginning. There is nothing faster than the mind, bring him to God, and he will give you what to answer without embarrassment.
2. Without heart disease nobody gets a gift to distinguish between thoughts. When you see that it is an opportunity to show your knowledge, be silent.
3. Your heart's work must consist in continually praying to God, and He will not let you go astray or follow your own desires, through this you will reach reasoning.
4. Work out a heart disease to acquire warmth and prayer, and God will give you to have them always; Oblivion casts them out, but it itself is born from negligence.
5. Imagine yourself in anything - it means not to compare yourself with anyone and not talk about your virtue: and I did it. Watch out for the high-mindedness, so as not to lose everything.
6. Beware, not to say by vanity, but speak with humility and fear of God. Silence is much more useful. Even when he thinks he answers humbly, there is already vanity.
7. Anyone desirous of attaining true humility should in no way respect himself. The humiliation received from the outside is more cordial: for it is easier to humiliate oneself than to bear the humiliation of others, because the latter produces a much greater disease in the heart.
8. The destruction of the heart is to keep it and not allow it, to get carried away by unnecessary thoughts. Tell my brother: "Forgive me, brother, I do not know anything good about myself, so I did not find what to say, but pray for me for God's sake."
9. If the action is not according to consciousness, then it is not true, but demon abuse. If your heart day and night with sickness does not seek the Lord, you can not succeed.
10. Not crying comes from tears, but tears from crying. If a person, being among others cuts off his will and does not pay attention to other people's sins, then he gets a cry. Thoughts, gathering in the heart thus give birth to sadness in the heart (2 Corinth 7: 10), and this sorrow is tears.
11. And when you are in another place, do not say anything from yourself, so as not to seem like a teacher: but when you are asked, say with humility, and God will teach you, brother.
12. If it is useful to say something to a brother, and vanity inspires you to enjoy this sim, then know that the enemy wants to prevent you from benefiting your brother. If you obey vanity, your brother will never benefit from you: but reject vanity and despise this, and when you tell your brother what is right, repent before God, saying: "Forgive me, Lord, that I talked vainly." Then when it reaches a measure, then maybe a person dares to say: I'm an ass, and I will not even dare to think about it, knowing that this is a high-mindedness, in which lies the fall of the soul and truly perfect destruction.
13. You do not know the will of God, is it really useful, but if one of them asks you, tell him with humility: "Forgive me" and "I do not know." That you can not tolerate by your weakness, reproach yourself and be silent.
14. With regard to all passions, nothing is more useful than invoking the name of God. To contradict decently not all, but only strong about God, to whom demons obey. Passion is the essence of demons and is uprooted by invoking the name of Jesus.
15. If you are defeated in something, do not let go, do not despair, but get up again, and God will help you. You must bring your efforts and diligence, but the veil, mercy and almsgiving depends on God.
16. When the conversation is useful and does not serve as an obstacle to a more necessary cause, then stand still while talking. If this conversation is not useful, say: "Forgive me, I am weak".
17. Reflecting on the popular shame, which before the Lord will comprehend sinners, you will not impose a temporary one on anything.
18. Whoever desires humility, as he says, and does not suffer dishonor, he can not attain humility.