The rate in the calculation of the tax on real estate long-term lease will depend on the income of the taxpayer:
- 15% with an annual income of up to 12 000 euros
- 35% with an annual income of up to 35 000 euros
- 45% with an annual income of 35 000 and higher
Property owners who receive income from short-term rent, pay taxes to 45% - depending on income.
The corresponding bill came into force in February this year 1.
New rules for registration of an object for short term rental:
- the owner of the property must be registered in the registry for rental housing at the Secretariat of State Revenue Department
- to the premises should be summed up heating, drainage, ventilation, electricity
- property to be registered in all instances
- a taxpayer can not rent no more than 2 objects
- short-term lease apartments must be offered fully furnished
For violation of the rules of the law provides for a fine of EUR 5 000.
The rate in the calculation of the tax varies according to income: 15% with an income up to 12 000 euros per year, 35% - with income from the 12 000 and higher.