Today: October 21 2018
10 potato pieces.
minced pork 500 g
300 g mushrooms
2 onion pieces.
3 tomato pieces.
chicken eggs 3 piece.
tablespoons flour 3
salt to taste
1. Potatoes are cleaned, washed, put in a saucepan, cover with cold water and put to boil. When the water boils, add salt, reduce heat, close the pan with a lid and cook potatoes until tender.
2. Onions cut into half rings, fry in vegetable oil.
3. Mushrooms Wash, peel, cut into slices and fry in vegetable oil.
4. Tomatoes cut into cubes and fry in a little pan.
5. With the finished potatoes drain. Thoroughly knead the potatoes until smooth, add eggs and flour, mix well.
6. In a baking dish put half of the mashed potatoes.
7. Evenly spread out fried onions.
8. The next layer put fried mushrooms.
9. Share lightly fried ground pork.
10. In the beef put stewed tomatoes.
11. The last layer - the remaining puree (evenly distribute it across the surface of the puddings).
12. Casserole liberally spread with mayonnaise and send in the oven.
13. Ready to get a casserole out of the oven, cut into portions and serve.